Passion coupled with knowledge and experience make Ms. Aceves a successful advocate. She uses her skills to serve those have been injured to be well represented and find justice in the law.
Viridiana E. Aceves is an Associate Attorney who specializes in personal injury matters such as premises liability, automobile & truck collisions, slip and falls, trip and falls and dog bites. Ms. Aceves began her legal career at a boutique insurance defense firm where she gained unique knowledge and experience in the defense arena. She is passionate about advocating for the firm’s injured clients and has quickly gained courtroom experience at The Wallace Firm well beyond her years.
Ms. Aceves earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, California. During her time at Southwestern, she was a competing member of the Moot Court Honors Program and argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. She was ranked in the top 10% of her class and was the recipient of the Wildman/Schumacher Scholarship, and the Witkin Award.
Ms. Aceves is fluent in both English and Spanish, enjoys spending time with her family, and coaching a Mock Trial team at Mount Saint Mary’s University.
- Southwestern Law School, (J.D., Cum Laude, 2017)
- Mount Saint Mary’s University, (B.A. Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2014)
Admissions / Qualifications
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star (2021)