Jessica is an attorney who cares about her clients and her community. As a former injury victim herself, she has dedicated her career to fighting for justice for injury victims. Jessica handles all aspects of litigation, including trial. Driven by her passion for achieving justice, Jessica has secured millions of dollars through settlement and verdict for her clients.
Jessica is a member of Consumer Advocate Attorneys of Los Angeles, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and American Association for Justice. One of Jessica’s passions is advocating for women and children in need. In an effort to advance the lives of women and children, Jessica collaborates with local professionals to raise money for various non-profit organizations.
When Jessica is not working, she enjoys spending time with her daughter and her goldendoodle, Mardi
CALL OR TEXT (818) 476-5998 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE
- Phoenix School of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Arizona State University (M.Ed. 2010)
- Arizona State University (B.S., Justice Studies, 2009)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Stars (2020-2022)