With the honor and privilege of the legal platform, it is our responsibility to seek justice for our clients and serve our community.
Elizabeth L. Nguyen is an Associate Attorney with The Wallace Firm specializing in personal injury matters and COVID-19 specific business interruption claims. She strives to be a zealous advocate for her clients in achieving justice and equity on their behalf.
Ms. Nguyen graduated magna cum laude from California State University Long Beach and received her Juris Doctor from USC Gould School of Law where she was an Honors Scholar. While in school, Ms. Nguyen clerked for the Honorable Marc D. Gross of the Los Angeles County Superior Court and was a certified law clerk with the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
In her free time, Ms. Nguyen loves being a chef in her own kitchen, ordering jasmine milk teas, and solving puzzles in escape rooms with her two competitive sisters.
- USC Gould School of Law (J.D., Honors Scholar, 2019)
- California State University Long Beach (B.A. Political Science & B.A. Sociology, Magna Cum Laude, 2015)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)