It is an awesome responsibility, as well as an honor and a privilege, to be someone’s voice during their most difficult time. To advocate for the rights of another human being is at the core of our civil justice system and we strive for the success of our clients’ cases through tenacity, technology, creativity and compassion.
Bradley Wallace is a trial lawyer and the founder of The Wallace Firm, PC. Mr. Wallace has tried jury trials throughout California and his results speak for themselves. In his career, Mr. Wallace has tried to verdict or settled cases totaling over $100,000,000.00.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mr. Wallace is at the forefront of the consumer advocacy industry and has committed his professional career to helping injured clients receive monetary compensation from insurance companies for the negligent and reckless conduct of people and corporations.
The Wallace Firm’s mission and purpose follows Mr. Wallace’s vision and leadership of creating a collaborative, technologically advanced team of attorneys and legal professionals committed to helping the injured people of California.
In 2017, Bradley Wallace was inducted as one of the youngest members of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a prestigious national invitation membership-only association of trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the 7th Amendment’s guarantee to the right to a civil jury trial.
Mr. Wallace is recognized by The National Trial Lawyers for the prestigious honor of “Top 40 Under 40”, which honors the top trial lawyers in the country under the age of 40.” Super Lawyers Magazine selected Mr. Wallace as a “2019 Southern California Rising Star”, which marks seven consecutive selections to the list. This is an extremely prestigious honor, as no more than 2.5% of attorneys in California are named to this list. Mr. Wallace was also honored by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the “10 Best Attorneys in Southern California” for the last 4 years.” Mr. Wallace has been named, for the last 3 years, by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, as a “Premier 100 Trial Attorney.”
Bradley Wallace is also proud to be a Member of the Board of Directors for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, a non-profit founded and run by Plaintiff Trial Attorneys committed to giving back to the greater Los Angeles community.
Bradley is married to Natalie Wallace, who is not only the firm’s office administrator, but also an amazing mother to their four sons. You can often find the Wallace family at Dodger Stadium or Staples Center, rooting for the Lakers.
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- Pepperdine University (B.A. Political Science, 2002)
Admissions / Qualifications
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central and Eastern Districts of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Secretary, Member of Executive Board of Directors
- Super Lawyers Magazine Southern California Rising Star (2013-2019)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- The American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Emek Hebrew Academy, Vice-President, Member of Executive Board of Directors