Bradley S. Wallace is a trial lawyer and the founder of The Wallace Firm, PC. Mr. Wallace has tried jury trials throughout California and his results speak for themselves. In his career, Mr. Wallace has tried to verdict or settled cases totaling over $100,000,000.
The Wallace Firm’s mission and purpose follows Mr. Wallace’s vision and leadership of creating a collaborative, technologically advanced team of attorneys and legal professionals committed to helping the injured people of California.
Since establishing himself early in his career as an up-and-coming Plaintiff personal injury trial lawyer, Mr. Wallace’s career and practice areas have expanded and evolved to include complex and catastrophic injury, wildfire litigation, legal malpractice, construction defect, medical malpractice, first party insurance bad faith litigation, and wrongful death.
Mr. Wallace is currently preparing for trial on multiple seven & eight-figure catastrophic injury and death cases, which include a catastrophic brain injury car versus pedestrian case against Home Depot, a wrongful death governmental entity road design and negligence case against the City of Los Angeles, a catastrophic burn hot coffee case against a McDonald’s franchisee, a wrongful death negligence case against Hollywood producer Joel Silver and his personal chef, Martin Herold, and a catastrophic brain injury car versus pedestrian case against Uber.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Bradley Wallace is at the forefront of the consumer advocacy industry and has committed his professional career to helping injured clients receive monetary compensation from insurance companies for the negligent and reckless conduct of people and corporations.
In 2017, Bradley Wallace was inducted as one of the youngest members of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a prestigious national invitation membership-only association of trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the 7th Amendment’s guarantee to the right to a civil jury trial.
Mr. Wallace was recently selected as a “2021 Southern California Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine for the second consecutive year, after seven (7) consecutive selections as a “Southern California Rising Star” dating back to 2013. This is an extremely prestigious honor, as no more than 2.5% of attorneys in California are named to this list. In addition, Mr. Wallace has been honored by The National Trial Lawyers for eight (8) consecutive years as one of the top trial lawyers in the country.
Bradley Wallace is also proud to be a Member of the Executive Board of Directors, currently serving as the Treasurer, for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, a non-profit founded and run by Plaintiff Trial Attorneys committed to giving back to the greater Los Angeles community. Mr. Wallace will serve as the organization’s President in 2024.
Bradley is married to Natalie Wallace, who is not only The Wallace Firm’s Head of Community Affairs, but also an amazing mother to their four sons. The Wallace family can regularly be spotted at Dodger Stadium or Staples Center, rooting for the Lakers, and are very excited to be at SoFi Stadium for the upcoming NFL season to cheer for the LA Rams in their quest for a world championship. Natalie was integral in bringing the firm’s long-term partnership with the Los Angeles Rams to life and will be spearheading The Wallace Firm’s efforts to give back to the Los Angeles community.
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- Pepperdine University (B.A. Political Science, 2002)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central and Eastern Districts of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Treasurer, Member of Executive Board of Directors
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ), California Co-Chair, Business Interruption Litigation Taskforce (Bad Faith Insurance Litigation Group)
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Presidential Award for Outstanding Dedication & Services to LATLC (2019, 2020)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Super Lawyer (2020, 2021)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star (2013-2019)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Emek Hebrew Academy, Vice-President, Member of Executive Board of Directors
- “Will COVID-19 business interruption suits really bankrupt the insurance industry?”, Published August 10, 2020, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal
- The Needle in the Haystack: Keys to Finding Evidence & Unlocking Liability, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2021 Summer Conference
- Winning Your Public Entity Case: How to Defeat Road Design & Weather Immunity Defenses, Law Works Webinar, May 2021
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims: The Call for Coverage Analysis, American Association for Justice, 2020 AC Amped-Up Virtual Convention
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Cases: How to Kill the Virus Exclusion, Courtroom Etiquette Webinar, May 2020
- Government Tort Liability: Defeating Road Design & Weather Immunity, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2020 Winter Conference
- Innovation & Strategy: Conducting an Effective Focus Group, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Summer Conference
- The Power of Co-Counsel, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Winter Conference