Bradley S. Wallace is a trial lawyer and the founder of The Wallace Firm, PC. Mr. Wallace has tried jury trials throughout California and his results speak for themselves. In his career, Mr. Wallace has tried to verdict or settled cases totaling over $100,000,000.
Since establishing himself early in his career as an up-and-coming Plaintiff personal injury trial lawyer, Mr. Wallace’s career and practice areas have expanded and evolved to include complex and catastrophic injury, wildfire litigation, legal malpractice, construction defect, medical malpractice, first party insurance bad faith litigation, and wrongful death.
The Wallace Firm’s mission and purpose follows Mr. Wallace’s vision and leadership of creating a collaborative, technologically advanced team of attorneys and legal professionals committed to helping the injured people of California.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Bradley Wallace is at the forefront of the consumer advocacy industry and has committed his professional career to helping injured clients receive monetary compensation from insurance companies for the negligent and reckless conduct of people and corporations.
In 2017, Bradley Wallace was inducted as one of the youngest members of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a prestigious national invitation membership-only association of trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the 7th Amendment’s guarantee to the right to a civil jury trial.
Mr. Wallace was recently selected as a “2022 Southern California Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine for the third consecutive year, after seven (7) consecutive selections as a “Southern California Rising Star” dating back to 2013. This is an extremely prestigious honor, as no more than 2.5% of attorneys in California are named to this list. In addition, Mr. Wallace has been honored by The National Trial Lawyers for eight (8) consecutive years as one of the top trial lawyers in the country.
Bradley Wallace is also proud to be a Member of the Executive Board of Directors, currently serving as the President-Elect for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, a non-profit founded and run by Plaintiff Trial Attorneys committed to giving back to the greater Los Angeles community. Mr. Wallace will serve as the organization’s President in 2024.
Bradley is married to Natalie Wallace, who is not only The Wallace Firm’s Head of Community Affairs, but most importantly an amazing mother to their five children. Natalie was integral in bringing the firm’s long-term partnership with the Los Angeles Rams to life and spearheads The Wallace Firm’s efforts to give back to the Los Angeles community.
CALL OR TEXT (818) 476-5998 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- Pepperdine University (B.A. Political Science, 2002)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central and Eastern Districts of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Vice President, Member of Executive Board of Directors
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Super Lawyer (2020-2022)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star (2013-2019)
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ), California Co-Chair, Business Interruption Litigation Taskforce (Bad Faith Insurance Litigation Group)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Western Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The National Trial Lawyers, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Presidential Award for Outstanding Dedication & Services to LATLC (2019, 2020)
- Emek Hebrew Academy, Member of Board of Directors
- Thoughts & Strategy for Mini-Openings, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2022 Summer Conference
- Effective Use of Trial Technology, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), 24th Annual Trial Skills Conference for Lawyers Practicing Under 10 Years, March 2022
- Using the Trap Exception to Overcome Road Design and Sign Immunity, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2022 Winter Conference
- The Needle in the Haystack: Keys to Finding Evidence & Unlocking Liability, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2021 Summer Conference
- Winning Your Public Entity Case: How to Defeat Road Design & Weather Immunity Defenses, Law Works Webinar, May 2021
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims: The Call for Coverage Analysis, American Association for Justice, 2020 AC Amped-Up Virtual Convention
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Cases: How to Kill the Virus Exclusion, Courtroom Etiquette Webinar, May 2020
- Government Tort Liability: Defeating Road Design & Weather Immunity, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2020 Winter Conference
- Innovation & Strategy: Conducting an Effective Focus Group, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Summer Conference
- The Power of Co-Counsel, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Winter Conference
In the News
- “French Montana loses dog bite suit…Must pay nearly $130k!!!”, published May 16, 2022, TMZ
- “Bradley S. Wallace named to the Los Angeles Times “Most Notable Person Injury Lawyers” list, published February 25, 2022, Los Angeles Times
- “South LA community hero gets surprise trip to Super Bowl LVI, volunteer-service award”, published February 12, 2022, Los Angeles Daily News
- “Dangerous condition of public roadway”, published January 2022, American Association of Justice (AAJ) Trial Magazine – Verdicts & Settlements: Government Liability
- “The family of a man who drowned in a flash flood settled with a California city for $2.5 Million”, published October 22, 2021, The National Trial Lawyers
- “Could law firms run by VC’s and big corps become reality?”, published October 5, 2021, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal
- “Feels like a calling”, published August 23, 2021, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal
- “Victorville settles wrongful death suit for $2.5 million after man drowned in 2017”, published June 19, 2021, Victorville Daily Press
- “Law firm partners with the L.A. Rams”, published June 7, 2021, San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- “‘You are just never alone’: LA teen honored for helping family through COVID-19 crisis”, published May 31, 2021, Los Angeles Daily News
- “Rams’ law firm sponsor to honor local residents”, published May 19, 2021, Sports Business Journal
- “A Victor for the Victims”, published November 1, 2018, Attorney at Law Magazine
- “Could law firms run by VCs and big corps become reality?”, published October 5, 2021, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal
- “Will COVID-19 business interruption suits really bankrupt the insurance industry?”, Published August 10, 2020, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal