It is an awesome responsibility, as well as an honor and a privilege, to be someone’s voice during their most difficult time. To advocate for the rights of another human being is at the core of our civil justice system and we strive for the success of our clients’ cases through tenacity, technology, creativity and compassion.
Bradley S. Wallace is a trial lawyer and the founder of The Wallace Firm, PC. Mr. Wallace has tried jury trials throughout California and his results speak for themselves. In his career, Mr. Wallace has tried to verdict or settled cases totaling over $100,000,000.
The Wallace Firm’s mission and purpose follows Mr. Wallace’s vision and leadership of creating a collaborative, technologically advanced team of attorneys and legal professionals committed to helping the injured people of California.
Since establishing himself early in his career as an up-and-coming Plaintiff personal injury trial lawyer, Mr. Wallace’s career and practice areas have expanded and evolved to include complex and catastrophic injury, wildfire litigation, legal malpractice, construction defect, medical malpractice, first party insurance bad faith litigation, and wrongful death. Currently representing hundreds of California business owners impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and forced government closures in their fight against wrongful claim denials by the property and casualty insurance industry, Mr. Wallace serves as a California co-chair for The American Association for Justice (“AAJ”) Business Interruption Litigation Taskforce. Recently, he was selected as a featured speaker at the 2020 AAJ Convention to present, on behalf of the Bad Faith Insurance Litigation Group, on emerging issues of policy language, coverage, and exclusions for first party business income loss claims related to COVID-19.
In addition, Mr. Wallace is currently preparing for trial on multiple seven & eight-figure catastrophic injury and death cases, which include a catastrophic brain injury car versus pedestrian case against Home Depot, a wrongful death governmental entity road design and negligence case against the City of Victorville, a catastrophic burn hot coffee case against a McDonald’s franchisee, a wrongful death negligence case against Hollywood producer Joel Silver and his personal chef, Martin Herold, and a catastrophic brain injury car versus pedestrian case against Uber.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Bradley Wallace is at the forefront of the consumer advocacy industry and has committed his professional career to helping injured clients receive monetary compensation from insurance companies for the negligent and reckless conduct of people and corporations.
In 2017, Bradley Wallace was inducted as one of the youngest members of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a prestigious national invitation membership-only association of trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the 7th Amendment’s guarantee to the right to a civil jury trial.
Mr. Wallace was recently selected as a “2020 Southern California Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine, after seven consecutive selections as a “Southern California Rising Star” dating back to 2013. This is an extremely prestigious honor, as no more than 2.5% of attorneys in California are named to this list. In addition, for the sixth consecutive (and final) year, The National Trial Lawyers awarded Mr. Wallace the prestigious honor of “Top 40 Under 40”, which honors the top trial lawyers in the country under the age of 40.
Bradley Wallace is also proud to be a Member of the Executive Board of Directors, currently serving as the Secretary, for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, a non-profit founded and run by Plaintiff Trial Attorneys committed to giving back to the greater Los Angeles community. Mr. Wallace will serve as the organization’s President in 2024.
Bradley is married to Natalie Wallace, who is not only the firm’s head of community affairs, but also an amazing mother to their four sons. Before COVID-19, you could often find the Wallace family at Dodger Stadium or Staples Center, rooting for the Lakers. Currently, Brad & Natalie are laying low at home, spending a lot of time with the boys swimming, watching movies, and teaching them how to play poker, where their five year old recently took down a big pot from Dad with an Ace high flush on the river.
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- Pepperdine University (B.A. Political Science, 2002)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central and Eastern Districts of California
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Secretary, Member of Executive Board of Directors
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ), California Co-Chair, Business Interruption Litigation Taskforce (Bad Faith Insurance Litigation Group)
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Presidential Award for Outstanding Dedication & Services to LATLC (2019, 2020)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Super Lawyer (2020)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star (2013-2019)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- The National Trial Lawyers
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Emek Hebrew Academy, Vice-President, Member of Executive Board of Director
- “Will COVID-19 business interruption suits really bankrupt the insurance industry?”, Published August 10, 2020, Los Angeles & San Francisco Daily Journal
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims: The Call for Coverage Analysis, American Association for Justice, 2020 AC Amped-Up Virtual Convention
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Cases: How to Kill the Virus Exclusion, Courtroom Etiquette Webinar, May 2020
- Government Tort Liability: Defeating Road Design & Weather Immunity, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2020 Winter Conference
- Innovation & Strategy: Conducting an Effective Focus Group, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Summer Conference
- The Power of Co-Counsel, Western Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 Winter Conference